Monday 25 January 2010

From marathon to Buggyfit in 15 months!

Regular readers to this blog will remember that in November 2008 I ran the New York Marathon. When I look back on the run up to New York, I realise how fit I was then with plenty of runs along with circuit training. Things are a little different now as I can count the number of runs I've done in the last 6 months on one hand!
I'll blog at a late date about my plan to get fit again (I do have one) but I thought I'd let you know about my newest fitness adventure, Buggyfit! I'm going to my first class tomorrow (my cold permitting) and I am not entirely sure about what to expect. According to their blurb, it's the "ultimate fitness class for mums and babies" although I don't think the babies really get a work out as they lie back and watch from their prams and snuggly and warm in their footmuffs! The class is an hour long and apparently will involve a 3-5 mile route in total...that's about my current speed so fingers crossed I should be ok!
I'll report back once I have been...

No comments: