Tuesday 26 January 2010

I'm watching you!

For those of you that don't know, I work for (when I am not on maternity leave) a well known online travel company. One of things that is important to the team I work in is knowing how people find your site. given this professional interest, I thought it would be interesting to have a look at who was landing on my blog and how they were getting there.
First of all, don't worry, I can't tell who anyone is! But I can see what words they entered into google to find this blog.
Unsurprisingly, the most popular words in google which bring up my blog are "half marathon" and "half marathon training blog", I suppose that makes sense. But imagine my mortification when I discovered that someone recently typed "very unfit marathon training" into Google and ended up reading my blog as a result! Ouch!

No comments: