Tuesday 26 August 2008

The "Light at the end of the tunnel marathon", Seattle, WA

I don't know if you have ever noticed, but at the bottom right had corner of my blog there is a little app called feedjit which maps where visitors to my blog come from. I am a bit of a web geek after all so I find this kind of thing interesting.

Last week I noticed quite a few visitors from Seattle, WA, USA appeared which is a bit of a coincidence as I often go to Seattle with work. On further investigation, it appeared they found my blog in google when searching for "light at the end of the tunnel marathon". (My blog turned up as that was one of my postings earlier on this year.

So, what were they searching for? Well, there is a marathon in Seattle called The light at the end of the tunnel marathon which takes place in August. It's ao off road trail marathon which decends 2050 feet in 26.2 miles and is possibly the fatest Boston qualifier marathon. Sounds good doesn't it? Apparently there are 2 1/4 miles in a tunnel (15' wide and 30 ' tall) though, not sure I really like the sound of that! Have a look at it, it looks lovely!

No comments: