Wednesday 24 September 2008

More training...

So, after last week's excellent training week how was this week's training. First, my intention at the start of the week was to make this week a bit easier, especially as it started with a Half Marathon near Ely. Given I had accidentally run 9.5 miles the day before and also attended a bootcamp class so I wasn't as fresh as I could be. As it happened, all went really well and I finished in just under 2:05 which is probably faster than I have run for ages!

There isn't too much to say about this week's training really, a late night at work on Thursday meant no training and then I went to Edinburgh for the weekend so I managed a lovely run in Edinburgh on Saturday morning. I used to live in Edinburgh so it was nice to be back, it's a very attractive city with loads of nice places to run, I wonder if there are any jobs for me in Edinburgh? :-)

Week Seven
Sunday: 13.1 Grunty Fen Half Marathon
Monday: 0
Tuesday: Circuits (am), 5 miles (pm)
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: Circuits (am
Friday: 0
Saturday: 6 miles in Edburgh

Total: 29.1 miles, 2 circuit classes
Verdict: Hmmm

No comments: