Friday 19 September 2008

On the up

Things are definitely on the up :-) In my previous post I told you about my Sunday run 20 mile antics which was followed by a Dunhams Lane hill session on Tuesday. For the first time in absolutely ages I did the whole session (3 reps of a lot of running up and down, comes to 7.5 miles in total). I gave myself Wednesday off and then did another fartlek on Thursday. On Saturday I set off with the aim of 8 miles but due to a catastrophic wrong turn on Deadwoman's Lane, I actually ran 9.5 miles and almost missed the bootcamp class at the gym!

Week Six
Sunday: 20 (10 plus 10 miles race@Swineshead)
Monday: 0
Tuesday: 7.5 miles hills
Wednesday: 0
Thursday: Circuits in the morning, 6.5 miles fartlek
Friday: 0
Saturday: Accidental 9.5 miles bootcamp

Total: 43.5 miles, 1 crcuit class, 1 bootcamp
Verdict: Yahoooo!

No comments: