Friday 19 September 2008

You can't have it all...

While you have been reading of my improving fortunes as far as training is concerned, my running hubby has been having a rough time. His training had been going supremely well, he was looking fit, running well and generally all was good. However, 10 days ago he got some weirdness in his calf and has been quite down in the dumps with it all.
We've come to the conclusion that the running gods can't let us both be running well at the same time (how cruel of them) so they pick on one or the other of us. I am feeling a little responsible (well, a lot actually) as I put Gary's schedule together so maybe I over-trained him a bit? Fingers crossed he perks up in the next day or two, I don't think he will have lost too much (mainly confidence I think)...

No comments: