Sunday 11 May 2008

Short training update - 11 May

Well, I've been getting back into training...a little bit at least. I've been able to keep up my gym work with my twice weekly circuits and occasional bootcamp classes (and only today noticed I had a new muscle in my arm).
As far as running is concerned, last week was a little tricky what with watching radio shows being recorded, committee meetings and Japanese classes but I did make it out on a lovely run on Saturday morning with CMJ, Chris and Sally. Here's the route:


The weather is lovely right now but I am not a good runner in the heat...too much extra ballast to carry...

So, here's this week's training log:
Mon: Impington 5k approx 27 mins
Tues: circuits
Thurs: circuits
Sat: 6 mile run and bootcamp

OK, so not exactly Olympic material but I'll get there!

No comments: