Saturday 5 April 2008

Last Sunday's long run

I promised I'd tell you about last week's run. Well, here goes. After being cut short at the double Bypass I felt like another long one...I know, I know, I know, 2 weeks before London and I run 22 miles...maybe not the best idea but none of my training has been 'the best idea'!
So my main plan was to set off and see how I felt and then see where I ended up...and I ended up doing 22 miles as documented in multiple posts below! It took me a very long time (4 and a quarter hours) but I was super chuffed with my efforts when I got home...and I feel OK now (apart from the fact I got up at 4:45 this morning to go to work).
So, what next? Well, off home soon, ceilidh tonight and XC tomorrow. And yes, none ofthof this is ideal marathon run up but hey ho, it'll all be ok!

No comments: