Tuesday 29 April 2008

Lazy blogger

Yes, I am a lazy blogger...tee hee.
So, how's it going post marathon then? Well, amazingly enough I am not feeling too tired and heavy legged (one week after the marathon I even managed the Flitwick 10k and a 13 mile cycle with fellow marathon blogger CMJ) and I've been training a couple of times. Probably time to get properly back into it though.
I had loads of good and virtuous plans for running at the weekend, I managed a lovely run on Saturday morning around the Mulligatawny course with my fellow NHRR-ites but sadly that was the end of my good running plans at the weekend as I joined the aforementioned NHRR-ites for a charity pub crawl on Saturday night. On the plus side we raised £100 for Roger's charity, I CAN. Also on the plus side I had a lovely evening. On the minus side I felt somewhat rough for a large part of Sunday. Silly girl, at my age I really should know better!

No comments: