Friday 11 April 2008

Update on this week's tasks

  • Pick up my marathon number Done! (very speedily too, I was only in there for about 15 minutes and most of that was trying to find the exit!)
  • Drink loads of water debatable...
  • Go to bed nice and early also debatable, mind you it's only 23:20 now
  • Don't get too stressed and busy at work Yay, managed this and long may it continue!
  • Don't get sick! I am a bit bunged up...fingers crossed
  • Check what time the race starts (yes, at the moment I don't actually know!) 9:45
  • Buy some Percy Pigs done
  • Obsessively check the weather forecast but of course...
  • 2 comments:

    Tash said...

    You were quicker than me at the Expo. I kept walking round searching for the exit & was constantly stopped by all the folk trying to make me spend money! Hopefully see you at the finish. Am sure the Percy Pigs will do the trick! Have a good one! Tash x

    Lindsay said...

    ha ha...sounds like you have sorted your 'German' problem...and well done, what an amazing time you ran today!